Poth ISD

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Please print out these forms and bring these to me if your children have any of the following needs:

I will need these forms BEFORE the start of the NEW school year.

If your child has a food or any type of allergy that requires an Epi Pen:
**If your child has a food allergy, this form needs to be filled out before the first day of school so I can inform Mrs. Moy/Food Services for special dietary arrangements**
If your child requires the use of an inhaler at anytime of the year:
If you would like to leave over the counter medication with me over the year to give to your child/children. Please get this signed by your doctor before schools starts and bring with your unopened medication when you come see me:
If your child/children have known seizures, please have this signed by the doctor and bring back to me with the as needed prescription medication for seizures:
If your child/children have diabetes, please have this plan signed and filled out by the doctor and brought back to me with the glucometer and prescription insulin: